Thackerville Concert

Home Forums General JT Topics Thackerville Concert

Create New Topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Seeker
    Participant

I was online the second these tickets went on sale. Had a receipt one minute later. It is a 5 hour drive, and I have never paid this much for a ticket, but my mom passed away last year, and this concert will be on her birthday. It just seemed like the thing to do. It will be my 11th (I think) JT concert. I am so grateful for the fan presale! Now to wait to see where my seat is…..

Barb
    Participant

Yay!! I’m planning on this one too. 8 hour drive for me,but its been a long,long time since last June. I’m ready for my JT fix.

Seeker
    Participant

That is a long drive! I haven’t seen him since August 2014, so it’s time.

Barb
    Participant

I was driving all over in 2014, KC, then Columbus, OH, Little Rock,AR,then Des Moines, IA. Last year he asked me if I had driven to NYC to see him. I said no, I flew!!

Barb
    Participant

Thackerville may be a no-go for me,but there will be plenty in June to go see, AFTER I’m cancer-free.

Barb
    Participant

Stage one. I’ll be road ready April 15,then will come back and deal with the chemo. Happy Dance.

arkie
    Participant

YAY more dates! eeeeeek no Little Rock or Memphis! MAN I hope he comes to Little Rock this tour! He didn’t come here last tour.
    Seeker-I’m glad you will see him in Thackerville!
    Barb- I’m glad you will have some time to see him in-between times. Will help the healing process muchly!!

Barb
    Participant

Looks like I’m attempting to just sit back and wait til he comes to MO in June. Let’s see how THAT Works out..haha….I did pass on Thackerville and Peoria.

Barb
    Participant

13 days to go, Seeker. I’m feeling the temptation again…….we’ll see.

Seeker
    Participant

Haven’t checked in in a while–yes, Barb, it is getting close! I’m sorry to hear you’re having health problems. I hope you can make it to the concerts.
    Arkie–I am really looking forward to it. It will be my 12th JT concert (I think).Maybe you can make it too!!

Create New Topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.