Effect of James Taylor Music

Home Forums General JT Topics Effect of James Taylor Music

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tee
    Participant

I’m sure many of you friends and JT fans would be interested in this article/book. Its no secret to my family and friends that James Taylor music saved my life and its so heart warming to read that there is scientific proof now on the books and I’m not as crazy as I thought! I’m pasting a link below from a book store’s review on Ivan Doidge’s recent book – I’m sure you’ll all find it interesting if James’ music has had the same effect on you as it has on me.
    https://delanceyplace.com/view-archives.php?p=3534

p.s. Euro fans enjoy. Glad to hear you all have your travel plans lined up and got some great seats. Liz and Steve – even if its not front row in that circle at the foot of the stage your seats are AWESOME and in such a historic setting – wow! Enjoy! Don’t forget – Share the experience…

Tee
    Participant

Big boo boo and red face ooops and apologies to Author Norman Doidge (not Ivan Doidge) “The Brain’s way of Healing Itself”
    For some reason I can’t go back into my thread and correct the mistake!
    _Tee

Barb
    Participant

So maybe daily JT therapy is in order!!

Barb
    Participant

It’s only out of pure stubbornness,of me refusing anything more than an annual surgery,to ward off my b cancer that it’s back,3rd yr in a row,and just in time for a concert for me,too. But lumpectomy #3 this afternoon,and then the 11 days to heal before James is in Kansas City. I’m hoping to read lots and lots of concert reviews. It’s good for the soul.
    I complained to my surgeon about how it keeps foreshadowing these JT concerts. He replied,”Well it IS almost summer!” Ok, I asked for that….true,but still!!
    Thank you to James and the band for being my light at the end of the tunnel.

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.