Hurricane Harvey Benefit Concert in Austin

Home Forums General JT Topics Hurricane Harvey Benefit Concert in Austin

Create New Topic
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Barb
    Participant

You have probably all heard by now,but it’s next weekend. Tickets were $39 to $1000,but it has either already sold out, or there are issues with the site. I was tempted to go…still am. What a fun show!!

http://uterwincenter.com/events/2017/harvey-cant-mess-with-texas

Barb
    Participant

Sold out.

Barb
    Participant

..oh,but WAIT. Look at the scalper sites. And Ebay…and there they all are. People trying to make a buck off a benefit.

Barb
    Participant

There’s one face value ticket for $1,010 in Ebay,and one on the 5th row in section 5 (so about 30 rows back from the stage) for $200. I’m 12 hrs away,and the concert starts in 10 1/2 hours. Airfare is $800. I’m staying home, but it IS going to be televised on 11 different Texas stations,if you’re lucky enough to get to watch it.

James…My heart is bursting with gratitude knowing that you came down to Austin to give of your time and talent to help the people of this great state in our time of need….you are truly a man that integrity knows your name…thank you. As a singer/songwriter about your age I am so thankful that I have had you as a guide to my songwriting and phrasing (Sp).

Wish you would come to Galveston Island…you would love this place…my home.

Again, thank you soo much for your empathy…greatly appreciated.

Joyce Nelson Donovan
    joydonovan47@gmail.com
    Galveston Island,Texas

As a gift I am enclosing a song I wrote way back in 2007…enjoy.

Create New Topic
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.