James talks to the Ottawa Citizen

Home Forums General JT Topics James talks to the Ottawa Citizen

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bridget
    Participant

A really nice piece in the Ottawa Citizen ahead of the Canadian leg of the tour.
    http://ottawacitizen.com/entertainment/music/simply-james-taylor-enduring-folk-artist-has-built-a-musical-community

forever fan
    Participant

Thanks, Bridget. This post is not on this topic, but help needed. I have not been able to post here for ages. I forgot my password and after many efforts to reset it, I gave up. Nothing seemed to work when I tried to log on. Today I got this far..yay! It lets me reply, but I can’t find anywhere to click to make a new post. I’m confused, but glad for the chance to post as a reply today. I like keeping up with all of the tour news. It seems like the activity here has really slowed down, but I bet that many others haven’t been able to get in either. Fingers crossed here for a fall leg of this year’s tour. Nothing yet for VA or DC. However, if in the Fall I’m not sure I can attend as I need to have gallbladder surgery in November. Hope it all works out. I can’t imagine not seeing him on this tour!

Bridget
    Participant

Hello forever friend, it’s certainly quiet in here these days! You have to be logged in to start a new topic. Then scroll down to the bottom of the Discussion Forum’s home page to find it.

Hope the tour will come in your direction, and wishing you well with your surgery.

rebgold
    Participant

HI!
    We keep up with a lot of news and events and pictures on the facebook page Life With James Taylor. Check it out!!!

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.