UK Tour?

Home Forums General JT Topics UK Tour?

Create New Topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Bluebell
    Participant

I was just dropping by to see if there was any more news re a UK tour? I think someone suggested before that it would happen in 2018, which is getting close now 🙂

Erik
    Participant

I hope so (as long as he also does some concerts in other European countries)

Bluebell
    Participant

So, it’s almost 2018, any news yet?

Erik
    Participant

Not sure if you noticed already, but a concert in Hyde Park with Paul Simon and Bonnie Raitt was announced today! No information yet on whether there will be more UK/EU dates, but it is not impossible since JT will be bringing the whole band

Bluebell
    Participant

Hi Erik yes I spotted that, here’s hoping!

rkiel512
    Participant

Looks like James will be coming right back to the USA after Hyde Park. He has concerts scheduled for the last week of July.

Bluebell
    Participant

From the tour details page on here it appears that there’s a gap between 4th July at Tanglewood and Hyde Park on the 15th, then another gap between then and the first date of the Eagles tour on the 26th so there’s scope in there for a few UK dates (fingers crossed).

Tee
    Participant

This is fun the hoping, the anticipation, the second guessing – will he come play near us? Fingers crossed for UK and Europe fans. I hope JT and BR make it over your for more than the one show in Hyde Park.
    From Tanglewood dates to Eagles show there are many days in between and I’d keep UK and Euro fans’ hopes and anticipation alive, rkiel. But I must speculate too that’s an awful lot of band people and equipment to move across the pond. Good luck fan friends over there – enjoy the anticipation.

rkiel512
    Participant

Certainly there is reason to be optimistic this year. Just the mere fact that James is in Italy next week in addition to London in July is enough to raise some eyebrows.

liz
    Participant

Hi Tee, Hope you are well and still have your road boots on! We are all living in hope that with the Hyde Park Concert, James will fit in a couple of gigs before or after. As you say it is the anticipation. We must leave it in the hands of JT and his business management to determine what is good for him.
    As for Steve and I, our previously planned US trip has been given a boost with the release of the additional dates…We now find ourselves going to the Charlotte and Greenboro concerts. there was no plan to go to concerts, Steve was having his choice of vacation (which is rare) to visit Nashville, Memphis etc, we have 4 weeks on the road which gives us plenty of options. Have to say we were delighted to get tickets in the pre sale. Last time we were over, we paid top dollar for tickets. Any tips for our visit greatly appreciated.

Create New Topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.