James and The Quilt 10 yrs ago

Home Forums General JT Topics James and The Quilt 10 yrs ago

Create New Topic
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Barb
    Participant

Its been 10 yrs since my mom died,and a few months later, I got motivated to sit down and make James the quilt I’d dreamed of. It took 5 weeks of sewing day and night,but I got it done,got it to him,then recieved this picture of him wrapped up in it. I heard that it hung on the wall in the barn for some time,too. He loved it and was proud of it. Fitting for a man we all adore!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    rkiel512
    Participant

You know an “insider” facilitated the delivery of your quilt to James. He also took this picture as you requested. Using your words, that person was “livid” when he discovered his picture was published on JTO. Why do you post it again? You wouldn’t dump on a guy trying to do you favors – would you.

Barb
    Participant

Merry Christmas. Sounds like your facts are a bit off,but its ok.

There was a miscommunication. We have since totally fixed it. I’m still proud of the quilt,and chose to share it again.

And it wasn’t even ” a guy”. lol…

Barb
    Participant

Might be best to let this drop, Rkiel. I didn’t ask for that pic,it was sent to me with no instructions on where it was taken or that I not share it. I made a mistake. But again,it was 10 years ago,and the person on the other end is fine with it. James knows about it and is also fine with it. Nothing else should matter. Its the holidays. Enjoy!

Jenn_v2
    Participant

very interesting!!

would be great if he was smiling and looking at the camera too!

Barb
    Participant

I appreciated any photo at all,Jenn. It was confirmation it was recieved.

rebgold
    Participant

Love this photo! What a great quilt, Barb!! I would love for you to share your story and the picture on our facebook page “Life With James Taylor”!!

Create New Topic
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.