An opportunity to acquire uncommon JT collectibles and help familes and children

Home Forums General JT Topics An opportunity to acquire uncommon JT collectibles and help familes and children

Create New Topic
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SignOfRain
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/Copperline01/
    ** Hi fellow JT fans, I’m posting this with permission of the webmaster Joel Risberg.
    My name is Pat and I’ve been a member of JTO since 1995, or shortly after Joel began the site. That was 25 years ago already… amazing. I’m writing that as an active member and volunteer within my community, I’ve never seen families with children in need struggling as much as right now. About two weeks ago I spent much time developing a Facebook page dedicated to offering up my four-decades of music memorabilia, with 90% of it related to James and his wonderful gift of a consistent touring schedule through all the years. Collecting has always strengthened my connection with the artist, musician, and humanitarian JT is. I am trying to do my part as well. The donations and/or gift cards received in exchange for the amazing memorabilia allows to you help another person and at the same time come away with a piece of special JT items I’ve worked about 40 years to assemble. I hit 100 likes quickly but only one donation at the time (utilized to a PA food bank). I’m writing this note so I’m looking for your consideration. If you have a Facebook Account, you can access the page via this web address, which is listed at the very top as well as just below (may need to copy and paste the link in your browser):
    https://www.facebook.com/Copperline01/
    There is a “Send Message” button if you have questions after reading the full item description and Q/A section on the site.
    Or, you can email me at Copperline01@msn.com
    Best wishes and be safe and healthy,
    Pat

Create New Topic
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.