Fall Tour?

Home Forums General JT Topics Fall Tour?

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    forever fan
    Participant

Yay..I was finally able to log in!! I’m wondering if some tour dates in the fall might be a possibility. In years past, some dates have been added after the conclusion of his summer tour. I might have to have surgery in either Nov. or Dec. and would hate for the scheduled date of surgery, which will be decided in the next month or so, to conflict with a chance to see James. It’s been sad to know that he wasn’t coming my way this summer, so would hate to miss him in the fall should he show up nearby!! Sarah…anyone?…any info you can share would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Barb
    Participant

Good luck with surgery, Forever Fan! Never fun. A dr I was sent to last Feb,when I asked if I could stop chemo/radiation treatments for a week to go see James,gave me an emphatic NO! So I told her kindly to stick it,and spent my summer seeing James.(still alive,too)

I haven’t heard a word on anything more this year,but since it’s August, surely something would be out by now, I would think! I would suggest do the surgery,and if anyone hears anything,they’ll let you know,but I’d be getting it done,and getting well,and hoping for something later on down the road.

forever fan
    Participant

Thanks, Barb. Glad you’re still alive! I was hospitalized last Oct. for breathing difficulty.Blood work showed that I had had a heart attack..glad I didn’t know it at the time!A stent was placed and due to that and being on blood thinners I could not have surgery for at least a year. During a CAT scan of my chest, a “porcelain gallbladder” showed up. Those have more of a chance of being cancerous, but I’ve had to wait to do anything about it. Saw the surgeon this week. He wanted to research porcelain gallbladders. The risk of surgery with needing oxygen full time might outweigh the benefit.If he seems to think surgery is a big risk, well..not what I want to hear!I would definitely put things off to see James..but if it is determined in October that I need surgery I would need to do it by the end of the year since I have finally met my deductible this year! So..in the end, it’s financial reasons. more than health, causing me to possibly miss a concert. No sense incurring the exorbitant out of pocket cost by waiting until the new year/new deductible. I just hope to know any dates before I might have to schedule.

It does seem like we’d know if there was a fall leg, but he did do some shows in Nov. a couple of years ago (saw him in Richmond), and there were not any east coast shows on his summer tour..VA, MD,DC..not even NC, so..fingers crossed that it will/can happen! Here’s hoping for good news for many reasons in the fall!

Sheesh..I write too much! Take care and glad you are doing well.

Barb
    Participant

CTs are definitely revealing. I now have a lump in each lung,and one on my upper back where it aches. Borrowed time here, I guess,but the ONE thing I wanted this summer was to go to concerts,and I went to three. No regrets!

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.