Future of his career.

Home Forums General JT Topics Future of his career.

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Martin gardner
    Participant

What do we think he has left in his future as he gets older and in his later years of his career?

Barb
    Participant

I am taking it one year at a time. Sounds like there will be a 2020 tour,and he’s got another album of old standards coming out soon. As long as he’s able to get out and about,he will. We’re all getting older,sadly!

Martin gardner
    Participant

Yes of course we are.
    Yes there are contemporary acts I am a fan of – there’s a couple (male) that I have found this year that are rising who are sons of people who are famous. On September 6 I attended The Who’s Moving On concert with orchestra – while Roger has said that they maybe about to retire (I know HE has not been in the best of health) we hope James will go at least as long as he can still play guitar.
    I’d like to know how many more times I will be seeing HIM live.
    I know the standards album has been highly teased for a while.
    You know what we need is new LIVE stuff. We’ve had Live/Live at the Beacon/Pull Over for so long that we need new full band live material.

Barb
    Participant

As far as James touring with another performer,sometimes I wish he would spend part of the show telling stories of his life,and the other half singing. I’m sure he wants us to get our money’s worth out of a concert,but I would happily take what I could get. I’ve thought all along,if the day ever came where he still felt like traveling,but just not so much on singing and playing guitar, just to hear his soothing voice would satisfy me. He’s a comfort.

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.