Hello Again

Home Forums Social Lounge Hello Again

Create New Topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cowgirl
    Participant

It’s been YEARS since I was last here and I’ve had lots going on in my life. Some good…some not so good, but that’s life. I still keep up with certain JTO friends through phone conversations, fb & emails. I stopped visiting the chat room long before it closed. Some of you know, I had a certain person who enjoyed impersonating me….oh well :). Sending y’all blessings & hope you are all enjoying life! 🙂

forever fan
    Participant

Hi Cowgirl! Welcome Back! I just had to reset my password. I had trouble doing it a couple of years ago, then forgot my password a month later, so I’ve been gone awhile as well. I hope you are doing well.
    Take care.

Barb
    Participant

Hope there’s more happiness in your life now, Cowgirl.

Cowgirl
    Participant

Hello Forever Fan! Good to see you! I didn’t mean to leave the impression life was bad, Barb…it’s just the regular ebb & flow that we all experience…births & deaths. You know what they say…it’s takes both rain & sunshine to make a rainbow! Life has always been great! 🙂

forever fan
    Participant

I don’t think I’ve ever heard that CG..”takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow”. I like it!!

Ray
    Participant

Hi Cowgirl, hope everything is good with you right now…that is beautiful, rain and sunshine=rainbow! Think I will use it from now on…sounds like something JT would have written…

Create New Topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.