Hope?

Home Forums General JT Topics Hope?

Create New Topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    arkie
    Participant

I know we are still in 2015, but has there been any word on a 2016 tour? Anything? Anybody? I know our JT has been really really busy, and I wouldn’t blame him one tiny bit if he ‘chilled’. I’m really looking forward to seeing him on Nov 14 on Austin City Limits.

Happy Autumn, JTOers!
    ~C.

Jenn_v2
    Participant

I don’t know if this helps but I remember in one of the articles around the end of this past summer’s tour, he said something about being back in May-June-July of 2016. So that is the assumption I am operating under!

Erik
    Participant

As far as I know, I think he was going to take it relatively slow next year. But of course there have been hints about another Fenway Park performance, and I do also expect him to perform at Tanglewood again.

I quickly searched the old forum and found a post about a BBC interview where he said he might be back in the UK in 2017, so I think we should not expect him on this side of the Atlantic next year.

Jenn_v2
    Participant

Those two shows alone would be perfectly fine with me!

PA Arkie super cute picture!!

arkie
    Participant

Thanks y’all.

Jenn I’d love to see Memphis or LR on a spring/summer 2016 tour! I didn’t get to see him in 2015, so… you know. Thanks for the nice words on my photo, that was Aug 2014, and I was one very ecstatic arkie! YOUR photo looks awful cozy & sweet too!

Thanks Erik, I sure hope we all get to see him before too very long. I swear, the world is a much better place w some JT in our lives!

Jenn_v2
    Participant

He is such a love for taking all of these pictures with us!!

ree
    Participant

Somewhere, there should be a page where all of JT’s fans can post their photos with him. By the way, as I type this, I’m on hold with an insurance company. So far, the Muzak has played “Your Smiling Face” and “You’ve Got a Friend”.

Bridget
    Participant

arkie and Jenn, here’s news of a show in July 2016, with tickets going on sale in April.
    Keep on saving up those pennies!

http://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/news/james-taylor-coming-to-cmac

P.S. I like your idea of a page for people to post pics and selfies with James, ree.

Erik
    Participant

Bridget, that message is old. It’s from last year 😉

Bridget
    Participant

Oops, apologies from me and my head cold for our silly mistake.

Create New Topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.