Kudos This Time to Ticketmaster

Home Forums General JT Topics Kudos This Time to Ticketmaster

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Barb.
    Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barb
    Participant

I LOVE what Ticketmaster is doing this year. Whatever tickets weren’t sold in the presale thru James’s website, the GREAT seats, Ticketmaster held on to. The prices may seem steep,but for those who can afford one, they still have many left. The cool thing is, you pay for one,and you pick it up at Will Call. If you don’t have the credit card on you that you used to buy the ticket, you can’t get it. It prevents those greedy little scalpers, a multi-million dollar industry,to get their hands on them. Sure,they could meet up with a buyer at the venue,but they won’t make a big profit at that point. The ones for the venue I’m still considering range from $300-400 for the first few rows.
    The best part is there’s a chance some of that will trickle down to the ONLY one who really deserves it- James!!! Just being there within the walls of any venue is a treat.It’s great James chose to tour again this year. It HAS to be exhausting to travel to so many cities,and sing night after night. More than I could do! But if you’ve been spoiled by ever sitting up close,it’s a treat worth any price.

Barb
    Participant

I was positive,after leaving at intermission last year in Kansas City that I just couldn’t go to anymore shows. The walking,stairs,just too hard on me anymore. But we never know if this will be the last chance. Nebraska is only 3 hrs from me,the only show semi-close. I have to try!

And prices through Ticketmaster are going down weekly. I noticed some on 3rd party sites for twice what Ticketmaster has them for,similar seats.

So if you’re even semi- thinking of buying tix,now is the time to do it!

Barb
    Participant

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/james-taylor-his-all-star-band/event/3900552AD2235D6C 2nd row, May 10, $215 plus fees. If you compare tix around this one, they’re $700 or more, but in groups.

Barb
    Participant

Someone bought that ticket. Oh well…..its fun to watch those single tickets appear. Always cheaper that way.

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.