Meet and greet?

Home Forums General JT Topics Meet and greet?

Create New Topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    harimadsol
    Participant

Anyone know if James comes out to greet fans at intermission? I’m at the show in Tacoma, WA and doesn’t seem like he is coming out… 🙁

Barb
    Participant

No meet and greet this year. But I did hear that during “Shower The People”, in Washington, fans were allowed to come down to the stage, just no signing.

Erik
    Participant

No because of Covid safety guidelines James and band try to stay in their ‘bubble’ to prevent getting infected.

Martin
    Participant

Especially with the opening act format he’s had there’s no way he would while they are shifting bands. The FEW times he has when he’s had people opening it’s been after the show anyway.

d182003s
    Participant

I got close enough to shake his hand near the end of a show outside of San Francisco many years ago.

Wanda Setzer
    Participant

About ten years years ago he was going to sing in Asheville. It was an outdoor concert, apparently, and I was out on the street walking around and saw him all alone on the stage with his guitar. The concert was later. You can’t imagine how long I wavered and argued with myself as to whether I could go up and speak to him. Since I’m from NC too, I’ve always considered him extended family. He doesn’t know that, though, so I left him alone.

Create New Topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.