Thackerville Concert

Home Forums General JT Topics Thackerville Concert

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Barb
    Participant

Thanks, Seeker. I’m feeling great now,just trying to behave til June 27th,when he’s in Springfield,MO. That’s plenty of driving for me. Hope you have a great,great night,tho. And I’m still pushing Arkie to grab her best buddy Gypsy and get to Thackerville!

Seeker
    Participant

Well, that is good to hear, Barb. That will give you a couple more months to get stronger. I’m hoping Arkie and Gypsy can come too! We have met up every time he has been in our area (and Memphis a couple of times, which is kinda stretching it, lol) in the last few years. If they don’t, I am going to be on my own, because I only bought one ticket, lol. I promised my husband a few years ago that he didn’t have to go with me to another concert. (He really doesn’t like crowds.) I am just grateful he agreed to take me there! 🙂

Barb
    Participant

I have gone to so many JT concerts alone,traveling far and not knowing ANYONE there. And I always, always had the time of my life.I never felt alone.I mean,these are fellow admirers of James’s! They’re like me. I am always in the company of great people. You’ll do fine. Really,I’m up to the trip, but the 7 hours of driving in a 20 yr old truck is too risky even for me.

Have fun,post your review,and we’ll all be there in spirit.Trust me! Come 8 pm next Friday, that’s what I’ll be thinking of.

Seeker
    Participant

Thanks, Barb. I know you’re right. I met jan j in Grand Prairie 10 years ago or so. I will post a review. I’ve never been to a concert so early in the tour. I always like to know the set list, but that probably won’t happen this time. That’s alright! It’s all good! Appreciate your encouragement!

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.