USA tour dates this year.

Home Forums General JT Topics USA tour dates this year.

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

Any murmuring of USA dates besides Tanglewood dropping soon???
    I went to show #1 in Chicago and had plans to go back when he came to my state in late November but 2/3 that I’d have gone with decided against it and although I still wanted to go I couldn’t get anything else to come to be. I even tried to win tickets and did not win.

Barb
    Participant

Hopefully in the next few months, the schedule will be out. Always fun to watch and wonder. It gets me through the winter blues.

Barb
    Participant

Two days til James will be in Rogers, AR, just 3 hrs south of me. Three days til Wichita, KS, also 3 hours away. I can’t seem to pull off either show. Things just didn’t happen this year that would make either show possible. That’s the reality of it. But the closer it gets to the weekend, the more I want to go to one show……..badly.

Anyone else have to opt out this year?

Martin
    Participant

He actually didn’t come to my state and I was unable to travel due to timing reasons (Josh Groban won out for traveling — he had a new album 9 months after JT’s and I was anticipating when I might catch him: A couple times I’ve seen him and JT within a few months of each other).
    I’ve seen him 3x at my “large home venue” — with Carole King, once by himself and when Bonnie Raitt rejoined him as well as at my state fair + in two mid sized “college towns”, I’ve traveled twice — First year with Bonnie & tour with Jackson Browne.
    I think it’s time to go in another mid-sized college town after 3 in a row in large cities (two in the same city)
    There’s a new venue north of me that Jackson Browne & Bonnie Raitt were both at this summer that I am hopeful he’ll get to (I have a feeling if JB/BR can get there so can he) and hopefully be able to go.

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.