Archival of Old Posts/Tabs/Chord Voicings

Home Forums Musicians’ Corner Archival of Old Posts/Tabs/Chord Voicings

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Boatrampusa
    Participant

There used to be a ton of JT tabs and discussion posts on here. Does anyone know what happened to everything or how I might go about finding some of the old posts? I’ve found a few links, but they just take me back to the James Taylor Online home page.

Thanks! By the way…I’m new here, so if this is a stupid question…well, it’s because I’m new. Gracias!

Joel
    Keymaster

2021 Update: The previous Forum archives linked below are no longer available.

All the old tab posts are still available in the Forum archive:

http://www.james-taylor.com/oldforum/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=8547c1cb97a7f0a5c4cef8fc88cb27b4

The “History of Tab Posts” you’ll find there is from two forum incarnations earlier, so its links are long dead. You’ll need to either browse through the posts or use the archived forum’s search function to find what you’re looking for.

Joel

Mike
    Participant

I’m new to the forum so it’s probably operator error but I don’t see any search function. I’m looking for a tab or chord chart for JTs cover of Suzanne. I remember stumbling across one a couple years ago. Can you point me in the right direction?

Joel
    Keymaster

The Forum archive linked above in 2016 is no longer available. Try starting a new Musicians’ Corner post and someone may be able to help find what you’re looking for.

Joel

Create New Topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.