Old Forum tabs Archive of rkiel512 tabs

Home Forums Musicians’ Corner Old Forum tabs Archive of rkiel512 tabs

Create New Topic
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dewey
    Participant

Some years ago I regularly visited the JT song tabs and related information posted by user rkiel512. I was very new to transcribing and found these posts to be comprehensive and a big big help. I can still see all the song tabs listed in the first entry (History of Tab Posts 4 Year Update – URLs, Alpha & Chrono) in the Musicians Corner static archive of the old forum, but when I click on the links it just defaults back to the new James Taylor Online Forum pages. Are these old tabs still accessible?

Joel
    Keymaster

2021 Update: The Forum archive linked below is no longer available.

While the links in the tabs index won’t work anymore, you can use the search function at the top of the archived forum to find specific posts by searching for any song title.

https://www.james-taylor.com/oldforum/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=8547c1cb97a7f0a5c4cef8fc88cb27b4

Joel

Dewey
    Participant

Thanks for that. Ill give it a go. Just watched James in concert on Tuesday in Sydney. What a special night. He signed autographs for the whole interval and got up and went again. The song You and I again is just one of the most beautiful love songs ever.

ping-pong
    Participant

The archived list doesn’t have “Whenever You’re Ready”. A couple of years ago, the poster rkiel512 kindly transcribed the chords for that song, and had them linked at his site — but my link no longer works.

Where can I find chords for “Whenever You’re Ready”?

Thanks

Scandinavian
    Participant

Hey Joel –

I have been trying to use the #1 post in the Old Forum, I noticed when I go there I am logouted. So when I select a tune from your alphabetical list of your ar hived tabs, I am immediately sent back, outside of the Old Forum Tabs to the actual site’s Homepage, but my login is still alive.

I have tried to login there, but for some reason my email & password doesn’t work in the Old Forum Tabs.

Is that alphabetical list still active? And, I hate not being able to be login, in case your monitoring it. Would you know if & how I can fix this situation?

Thanks for all you have done with this site,
    – Scandinavian

Joel
    Keymaster

Scandinavian please see my post above. The links in the index of old posts won’t work anymore because they’re pointing at a version of the forum that was decommissioned several years ago, but the search box at the top of the old forum does still work and should allow you to click through to posts about specific songs.

Joel

Scandinavian
    Participant

I have it now. Thanks for your reply!

jgrave
    Participant

I am still unable to find the old forum. When I click the link above, it takes me to the new forum. If someone has a dump of all the rkiel512 tabs/chords I would appreciate it you’d let me know and we can all share. Thanks!

Joel
    Keymaster

Links to the old forum archive are now defunct because of the security risks of continuing to run that very outdated forum software. If you have specific requests try posting to the Musicians’ Corner. Other Forum members may be able to help you track things down.

Joel

Create New Topic
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.